iTech Consulting is a trustworthy and reliable IT business partner focused on the Waikato region. We help businesses get the most from their IT systems by providing expert IT advice, effective and timely service and up-to-date hardware and software solutions.
We have over 20 years IT engineering and consulting experience working with organisations of all sizes operating in a vast array of industries.
In addition to our technical services one of our strengths is software licensing advice. We are able to provide expert advice on the various licensing options available including cloud solutions and find the most cost-effective model for your organisation.
We also design and maintain custom-made websites and social media.
iTech’s points of difference:
- Keeping things simple – explaining things clearly so you can focus on your core business.
- We take ownership of issues through to resolution/completion – we stick with it until things are resolved to your satisfaction.
- Business focused – not simply a break-fix/drop-off repair shop, but a full service IT provider.
- Timeliness – we understand business critical systems – downtime with live systems means loss of productivity for you.
- Communication – keeping you informed of trends in technology/regular reports/getting back to you with progress on projects etc.
- Smallest issues taken seriously.
- Competitive on price – full range of suppliers offering you the best prices.
- We keep up-to-date with current IT trends with industry leaders.
- Able to work with Mac or Windows machines.
- Finance options available.
- We offer fully managed services – keeping your system secure and up-to-date with backups, antivirus and system updates.
Our Core Values are:
- Results orientated and outcome focused – knowing what we are trying to achieve and doing what it takes to get there.
- Integrity – to be consistent in our actions and worthy of the trust of our clients, colleagues and community.
- Partnerships – developing mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, suppliers and the local business community.
- Respect – we will treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Customer service – listen first, be helpful always and go the extra mile.
- Quality – it is better to provide the right solution the first time than the second best twice.